We are following CDC sanitary recommendations to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees. To read more about how the virus spreads, how to protect yourself and others and how to clean and disinfect click on the following link:
Foundation Repair Considered “Essential Service”
In areas where “shelter-in-place” recommendations and/or orders have been issued our services are considered essential. We will continue to stay open and provide service to our customers providing we are within the guidelines of the CDC, State and Government Agencies.
Parrot is taking precautions to keep our customers and employees healthy and safe.
Your safety is our first priority, therefore, we think it is important that we communicate what we are doing to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Daily cleaning procedures have been put in place for our workplace, vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Limiting physical contact with employees and customers. If contact is required, employees are required to wash and/or sanitize their hands.
- We are asking those who become sick to stay home.
- Limiting any travel that is considered unnecessary.
- Continuing to closely monitor information provided by the CDC (as well as the local and national government) so that we stay in compliance with their health and safety guidelines.
Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time. We are always making sure the health and safety of our community is our number 1 priority.
This information was updated on December 9, 2021. We will continue to monitor the situation and place any updates as soon as possible. For the most up-to-date information, go to the official government websites or contact your local and state official agencies.